This mortgage solution helps first-time homebuyers achieve the dream of homeownership. Plus, there are no borrower geographic or income restrictions. Homebuyer education is required for purchase transactions when all borrowers are first-time homebuyers.
- At least one borrower must be a first-time homebuyer
- Requires a low down payment of 3%
- 30-year fixed rate
- No geographic or income restrictions
You’ll also enjoy the standard benefits of financing your home with the credit union–including a gift card worth up to $500!* Apply today online or at any Liberty FCU location.
*Gift card offer is available on financing of purchase or construction loans for primary residences only. Purchase or construction loan amounts up to $149,999 will receive a $250 gift card. Purchase or construction loan amounts of $150,000 or greater will receive a $500 gift card. Not valid in combination with any other offer.
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Closing costs may apply. A sample principal and interest payment on a (30)-year $150,000 fixed rate loan amount with a 4.250% interest rate (4.317% APR) is $737.91. Taxes and insurance are not included; therefore, the actual payment obligation will be greater. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history. Visit LibertyFCU.org/mortgagecalculator to calculate payments with other terms, balances, or rates. *Gift card offer is available on financing of purchase or construction loans for primary residences only. Purchase or construction loan amounts up to $149,999 will receive a $250 gift card. Purchase or construction loan amounts of $150,000 or greater will receive a $500 gift card. Not valid in combination with any other offer. Liberty FCU mortgage lending product availability may vary based on property location.