More rewards. Lower rates.
- 3x points on rotating categories
- 2x points on gas and groceries
- Standard points on every purchase
- Low rate of only 13.50% APR
- Offers Liberty FCU’s lowest credit card rate of only 11.50% APR
- Includes all the benefits of our Platinum Rewards credit card except ScoreCard rewards
Transfer your debt to Liberty FCU and save!
- 0% APR on balance transfers for first six months the card is open
- No balance transfer fees
- Introductory rate of only 1.99% APR on new purchases
0% APR applicable to balance transfers for the first six months the credit card account is open. 1.99% introductory APR applicable for the first 6 billing cycles. APR for purchases and balance transfers will be 11.50% to 18.00% APR after introductory period based on creditworthiness.
Upgrade your credit card and earn valuable rewards!
- Earn 1 point per $1 on your balance transferred
- Points on every purchase with our incredible rewards program
- Plus, exciting bonus point promotions throughout the year
- These valuable rewards can be redeemed for brand-name merchandise, gift cards, etc.
Apply for your Liberty FCU credit card today!
Make a Payment
Additional Services > Credit Card Account Info
Business Credit Cards
Platinum Business Rewards
Our Platinum Business Rewards credit card features all of the rewards options you expect, including brand-name merchandise, travel, gift cards, and cash back.
Platinum Business Prime Plus
If you are more interested in the lowest available interest rate, our Platinum Business Prime Plus card lets you bypass the rewards option in favor of a guaranteed low rate.
Content accurate as of August 17, 2023. 0% APR applicable to balance transfers for the first six months the credit card account is open. 1.99% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles. Liberty FCU example includes six months at 0% APR, which is applicable to balance transfers on new cards only. Balance transfers earn rewards points subject to Liberty FCU discretion. Annual Percentage Rate may vary. If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1. APR for purchases and balance transfers will be 11.50% to 18.00% APR after introductory period based on creditworthiness. Cash advance fee will be 11.50% to 18.00% APR. All Annual Percentage Rates will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Click here to view our Consumer Credit Card Agreement.